Guide to LGBT Military Service
This information is excerpted from Freedom to Serve: The Definitive Guide to LGBT Military Service. To download the full guide, click here.
Table of Contents
- About the Guide
- What Repeal of DADT Means
- Tips for Serving
- The Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ)
- Benefits and Family Programs
- Transgender Service
- Service Members Discharged Under DADT or Prior Policies
- Additional Resources for Service Members
Have a question? Contact SLDN by clicking here.